B u r n i n g B u s h

B u r n i n g        B u s h
J.T. Roane 2011

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

War! HUH! Good God, y'all! What is it good for? Absolutely nothin'!


Sooo this is what I was wearing today. A fitted, an old military shirt I found in the basement years ago, a necklace my brother brought back from Kenya years ago, baggy "female" jeans (ironically called "boyfriend fit"), and combat boots (that you cannot see). This post is feeding off of the videos I posted about stud on stud, and all such other talk about stud this that and the third, because I have an issue with labels being so hard and fast. I like to dress up... in whatever I think is clever. Whether it is men's clothes, women's clothes, a mash up of the two.. and sometimes women's clothes that fit me like men's clothes, and men's clothes that fit me like women's clothes.
There is no dividing line in the store that says only men may enter or try on or buy what's in the men's section. The word man is in words that I see describe me: human, woman. It seems so simple to me that clothes that are available for me to buy, I should be able to buy. No one gets in a tizzy when females buy little boy underwear, or boy shirts, or boy sneakers. I want to be able to wear any kind of clothes without being labeled. You might have seen me the other day in something that showed a little cleavage, or me in tight jeans, or a shirt that exposed my stomach. And then, seen me the next day in baggy jeans and a non-fitted shirt and a fitted cap. While it may make some of y'all confused, I am not confused at all. I am not an aggressive (i'm not aggressive at all), a stud (which is literally the term for male animals used for breeding), a stem (yall just made that one up and i'm not really sure what it means. my guess is it's for people who dress androgynous but carry themselves as a stud??), a fem-agress (I'm not aggressive once again), nor androgynous (I mean this word could explain me because it means a combination of masculine and feminine characteristics, but then again that could explain any female who is wearing guy clothes, but we can make out that she's a female, or a femme with a caesar, or a butch who wears makeup, or an ag with a perm and any number of other examples and even if you wanted to say its about how the clothes fit, slighty baggy but still shows a female figure, am I still androgynous when I dress to show off my female figure?)... those labels just put me in a box that I can jump out of any second, when I open my mouth, or cross my legs, change my shoes or even just take off my jacket. So just cut it out and think before you label. Clothes do not make the man, and i am surely not going to pretend like I have to be msaculine or aggressive because I wear the clothes of a man.

On a related but side note:
The most ridiculous thing happened the other day. In a les club, shaking my ass, a self proclaimed ag apparently lost herself and was looking, then she noticed that she was looking at what she assumed to be another ag's ass and swiftly looked away and pretended like it never happened. I mean damn if the ass looked good, it looked good.... Sooo, what i'm getting from this scenario is.... its cool to be homo instead of hetero if the homo mimics the hetero (including hetero erotic desire of fem on fem)...but if the homoness looks like homoness, then that's gay... someone, pleaseeee let me know if that makes sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment